HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tricor Group, the #1 provider of business solutions in Asia, has released unify | HRS, a comprehensive and integrated technology and services solution that addresses the human resources challenges businesses face as they grow in the region.
The integrated solutions suite is a result of combining Tricor Group’s market-leading managed services with a mature human resources software and outsourcing platform from Orisoft Technology, which Tricor acquired in November 2017. The combined market presence of Tricor and Orisoft represents 30 years of human resources expertise and a client base of more than 3,000 companies in 20 countries.
“In today’s volatile global market, a company’s biggest investment, largest opportunity and fiercest challenge is its people. With unify | HRS, we are uniting the best technology, services and outsourcing solutions and allowing clients to select exactly the support they need to harness the power of their employees for success in the Asian Century,” said Lennard Yong, Group Chief Executive Officer of Tricor Group.
According to data from Tricor and Orisoft, more than one quarter of global organizations admit to not being able to clearly state employee counts and total associated costs, while 6 out of 10 cite compliance as their top challenge. Furthermore, these organizations deal with an average of more than 20 human resources and payroll systems and vendors around the world.
As a result, the market for outsourced multi-country payroll and human capital management solutions is rapidly gaining momentum worldwide, 1growing at 20% or more per year.
“unify | HRS is a complete suite of integrated solutions designed for businesses in Asia and delivered as a managed service, on premise or in the cloud. It reduces operational complexity for companies of all sizes, while also improving transparency and compliance, freeing our clients to focus on core activities. At the same time, our unify | HRS solutions can significantly enhance the employee experience, helping our clients retain talent in a competitive market,” said Mr. Charles H. Ferguson, Group Chief Commercial Officer of Tricor Group.
A comprehensive and integrated solution
Combining leading-edge human resources technology, professional consulting services and single- and multi-country payroll outsourcing solutions, unify | HRS consists of a suite of core human resources solutions, which can be enhanced with a range of applications.
unify | PEOPLE
Human resources technology is undergoing one of the most disruptive periods it has seen in decades. We are capitalizing on current market trends and driving change through our innovative suite of cloud-based and on-premise solutions.
- unify | MASTER: manages, governs and distributes human resources master data and hierarchies for a comprehensive, accurate and global view of employee data
- unify | PAY: manages the entire multi- or single-country payroll process within one system, supported by best-in-class technology and industry-leading outsourcing
- unify | TIME: time and attendance tracking through advanced biometrics or proximity cards
- unify | LEAVE: effectively manages and records leave requests, supporting approving managers with a dedicated workflow system
- unify | CLAIMS: automates and centralizes claims processing with multiple forms and flexible policies
- unify | ACCESS: a self-service application that can be made available over an intranet or portal or via a specialized kiosk
- unify | INSIGHTS: analytics tool that collaborates with DevExtreme for a variety of interactive reports
- unify | TALENT: modular software that addresses the "four pillars" of talent management: recruitment; performance management; learning and development; and compensation management
- unify | LINK: a single data hub that seamlessly integrates multiple data sources and new and existing systems and distributes trustworthy data to all applications in parallel
unify | PROFESSIONAL
High growth firms need professional, sound and actionable advice. Our experienced and specialized teams of consultants offer industry shaping services using an in-depth, client-tailored approach to attract, motivate and retain the best talent.
- unify | SEARCH: leverage our skills in identifying key executives, and our up-to-date knowledge of market availability of suitable talent and competitive remuneration packages.
- unify | CONSULTING: Create value and strengthen organization capabilities with our expert consulting services, developing policies, practices and systems on your behalf.
- unify | DEPLOY: Quickly activate cutting-edge solutions with our full scope of technology implementation services, including initial set up, customization and integration.
unify | PROCESS
A complete outsourced payroll service that fully manages all obligations surrounding payroll – from first input to statutory submissions and payments.
Clients can choose the solutions and applications that best suit their needs and combine these with professional services from Tricor Group, including executive search and HR consulting services as required. An exceptional user experience, with online and mobile support, and a mature and certified approach to security, are built into every aspect of unify | HRS.
unify | HRS can also be integrated with third-party finance applications; business applications; workforce planning, talent management and business intelligence applications; and human capital management tools from the likes of SAP, Workday, Oracle, Infor and more. It connects to other business-critical applications via standardized API integration, and also supports government e-submissions and bank auto-filing.
Tricor Group (“Tricor”) is a global provider of integrated business, corporate and investor services. As a business enabler, Tricor provides outsourced expertise that allows its clients to concentrate on what they do best – Building Business.
Tricor Group was founded in 2000 through the acquisition of accounting, company secretarial, share registration and related services from major international accounting firms and other leading professional firms. Starting out as a local operation in Hong Kong with 150 staff, the Group has achieved phenomenal growth as a leading corporate service provider, with staff strength of over 2,000 and a network of offices in 37 cities across 20 jurisdictions, maintaining a strong presence particularly in Asia.
Tricor’s client portfolio includes over 1,200 companies listed in Hong Kong, more than 500 companies listed in Singapore and Malaysia, over 40 per cent of Fortune Global 500 companies, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets.
For more information, please visit: www.tricorglobal.com
1 Everest Group, Multi-Country Payroll Outsourcing, Already a $1.5 Billion Industry, Posts a 23% Growth Rate, July 19, 2017